Enterprise Asset Management Solutions
To achieve your business objectives, it is important to balance costs and risks related to desired enterprise asset performance. Investing in better enterprise asset management means improving visibility and control throughout your organization. The right solution will keep your critical assets operating at maximum efficiency. You will be able to measure your operating performance, isolate the assets to be monitored, and adjust your budget accordingly.
Enterprise Asset Management, Essential to Achieve Your Objectives
Integrated with your business management applications, enterprise asset management solutions will support:
- Preventive maintenance;
- Asset utilization life cycle management in real time;
- Continuous asset performance monitoring;
- Real-time analytics to improve your planning and adjust to unforeseen situations.
Createch's experience is based on a proven implementation methodology that minimizes risk and quickly generates tangible results. Working through our proven approach with our certified experts ensures you:
- Comply with regulatory requirements through a verifiable and traceable inventory of assets, their life cycle, maintenance costs, and depreciation;
- Optimize operational efficiency by obtaining information on the location, condition, and availability of each asset.
We offer comprehensive solutions to help you:
- Identify asset management needs and areas for improvement;
- Establish frameworks to ensure complete management of the life cycle of your assets;
- Select, obtain, integrate, and configure the necessary software;
- Train your teams in asset management best practices.
Leverage the Internet of Things With Your Enterprise Asset Management Strategy
The Internet of Things (IoT) has proven its versatility with literally hundreds of applications implemented by innovative organizations. In general, IoT-enabled enterprise asset management solutions are used to provide real-time alerts, predictive analytics, automatic reporting, data insight, etc.
Examples of use cases include, but are not limited to:
- Predictive maintenance – Use sensors, cameras and data analytics to determine when a piece of equipment will fail
- Smart metering – Measure energy, water or natural gas consumption, know how and when your resource is consumed
- Asset tracking – Locate and monitor key assets, gather metrics, such as temperature, humidity, acceleration, pressure, etc.
- Fleet management – Determine the most efficient routes, get real-time traffic feeds, reduce wear and tear on vehicles
Ask our expert consultants’ assistance to identify opportunities to leverage IoT in your enterprise asset management strategy to gain greater visibility on assets, and increase efficiency.
Why Choose Createch to Manage Your Assets?
For over 25 years, our sole focus has been to significantly improve our clients’ profitability. Createch is unique on the market for its in-depth combined expertise in business process optimization and technical solutions implementation. More than 1,500 organizations across Canada have placed their trust in us.
Choose Createch to gain access to our 250 employees who collectively hold over 200 different certifications in a wide variety of fields.